Honey and Alligator Pepper is not new to you, but what might be new is what you stand to gain if you put both of them at work the same time, that when it becomes an extraordinary thing.
HONEY: Honey is the only substance in the world that is composed of every class of food. Honey is a major ingredient when it comes to any form of natural medicine and the health benefits of honey is just too numerous to mention, you should always have honey in your house, it’s important.
ALLIGATOR PEPPER : Those tiny seeds are not just meant to keep your mouth hot, Alligator Pepper is known to have component known as Tannin, this substance is known to heal burns and reduce any form of inflammation.
HOW TO USE
Buy your regular alligator pepper, remove it from the bulb, then get honey that will be sufficient to soak the quantity you want to consume. Allow the mixture to sit for at least 20-hours, that way the alligator pepper and honey will blend well. After 20-hours eat the mixture with a spoon, be sure to keep it at a warm place.
How to use, Peel and remove from she’ll and eat raw or grind and mix with honey.
1. Buy the Alligator Pepper and get your honey ready.
2. Remove the Alligator Pepper seeds and put them in the honey, just sufficient enough to soak all the peppers you want.
3. Keep to mixture in a warm place(not a hot place) for at least 20 hours.
4. Then eat with a spoon.
1. It works for people with Diarrhea, ulcers, intestinal and stomach pains.
2. It is most effective in boosting libido and performance.
3. The regulates blood sugar and keeps cholesterol levels low.
4. Weight loss
5. Energy booster
6. Sperm booster
7. Worm expellant
8. Heals Gonorrhea
9. Heals vomiting
10. Heals postpartum bleeding
11. Anti cancer
12. Heals muscle pain
13. Heals arthritis
14. Boost immune system
15. Heals Flu or common cold
16. Helps blood flow
17. Calming inflammation
18. Cardiovascular health
19. Protects body at cellular level
20. Remove harmful bacteria and allow helpful bacteria to thrive
21. Body detox
22. Treat depression
23. Heals menstruation cramp
24. Burns belly fate
25. Skin care
But it should be noted that Alligator Pepper is not healthy for pregnant women, it has a very negative effect on them.