ABOUT DR. MUJAJATI AARON
Grade 1 to 7: Emmasdale Primary School
Grade 8 to 9: Matero Boys Secondary School
Grade 10 to 12: Hilcrest Secondary School
1. BSc.HB – Bachelor of Human Biology (UNZA)
2. MBCh.B – Bachelor of Surgery and Bachelor of Medicine (UNZA)
3. MMED – Master of Medicine in Internal Medicine (UNZA)
4. MBA – Master of Business Administration- Healthcare Management (UNILUS)
1. Finance for non-Finance Managers
2. Project Planning and Management
3. Management of HIV/AIDS in key populations
1. Founding Fellow of the East Central and Southern African College of Physicians
2. Fellow of The Zambia College of Physicians
1. Specialist Physician – Health Professions Council of Zambia.
2. Member – Institute of Directors
3. Member and Former President – Zambia Medical Association
4. Former committee member – RDAZ
5. Associate Member – World Medical Association
1. Former Civil servant (15 years), last position – Consultant Physician at the University Teaching Hospital.
2. Immediate Past CEO – Health Professions Council of Zambia.
3. Part-time Lecturer – UNZA School of Medicine
4. Former Teacher – Pinewood Preparatory School.
1. Published Author of books and peer reviewed scientific papers
2. Entrepreneur – Founded three companies that are going concerns in the Transport Sector, Insurance sector and Health sector.
3. Consultant for both local and International organisations.
[ Source : Zambianobserver.com]